Some points on importance roles of ICT in education are discussed below. So let us check out some information on ICT in education.
Some roles of ICT in education:
- It increases interest and motivation in teaching and learning process.
- Multimedia technologies such as video, audio, images makes learning process more interactive.
- Students uses computer in their early stage which helps them in higher education.
- It reduces extra amount spent on traditional educational resources.
- It reduces the cost of books, paper and other teaching resources. ICT helps in lowering the cost of schooling. More students will enroll if they gets free access to innovative educational technology.
- It improves reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in classroom.
- The interaction between teachers and students becomes more easy.