Some points on importance of ICT in education are discussed below. So let us check out more information on ICT in education.
Some importance of ICT in education:
- It improves students engagement and knowledge retention in classroom.
- Students become more engaged in their work as ICT makes it fun and enjoyable.
- The performance of teaching and learning improves by integrating ICT into lessons.
- It reduces external training cost by providing online training material to school staff.
- It acts as source of knowledge.
- It acts as medium to transit knowledge.
- It also acts as a means of interaction between students and teachers.