- Insecticides can be harmful to soil health. They can kill beneficial insects, contaminate water supplies, and cause soil erosion.
- Insecticides can have a negative impact on soil health.
- Insecticides can also reduce the amount of organic matter in the soil.
- This can lead to a decrease in the soil’s ability to hold water and nutrients.
- Insecticides can also increase the amount of runoff and erosion.
- This can lead to sedimentation in waterways and a loss of topsoil.
- Insecticides can have a negative impact on the environment and human health.